Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Join and leave comments below!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Replace Fear of the Unknown with Curiosity

"Life is like photography. You use the negatives to develop." You may be wondering what the title of this entry and the quote have to do with each other, but they are more alike then you think. Recently, I have discovered a passion in photography. I mean, I've always thought a camera could have special powers because you can see things in an all new perspective, but I never really relized how much I enjoy being behind the camera. In order to really understand photography, you need to let your curiosity take command. There is no room for fear. I personally feel that when I'm behind a camera, I am scared of nothing. Maybe this is all "jumping the gun," but I truly feel I should explore this further and let my mind soak into the idea. Maybe I'll find my perfect future career, or maybe I'll just find a new hobby. Only time will tell. So, I added a couple of photos I have taken myself to my blog. Maybe they are good, definately not professional...but I hope they have potential to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment