Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Join and leave comments below!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Besties Are We

*Lately, my best friend has been going through a rough patch of life. I know that she is aware that I am there for her, but I also want her to be able to smile knowing how much she means to me. I know life may seem like its crumbling right now, but I am always here to pick you up, dust you off, and make you new again. So this entry is for you girly. Love you with all my heart!*


You and I are friends,
We are sisters till the end,
And always I will know,
In you, I can depend.


Ever since we first met,
We've been by each other's side,
And when I need someone to trust,
In know that in you, I can confide.


When we aren't together,
We're missing pieces and parts,
But as we live our own lives,
We are never far from each other's heart.


I've always wanted a friend to love,
And suddenly I found you,
No matter what happens,
I'll remember what we've been through.


No matter what we say,
No matter what we do,
I'll always want you as a friend,
For as a sister I love you.


I know we'll always be best buds,
For we cannot be without the other,
We are like a puzzle piece,
Who will always need each other.


No distance is too far,
No world too wide,
For however long you go,
I'll always be by your side.


I hope we'll grow old as friends,
And never meet an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment