Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Join and leave comments below!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Without You


I wrote this poem about a year ago and never really appreciated it. I guess I never really think my work is good until I look back at it and go...Wow! Maybe these words will mean something else to someone else. But don't get the idea that I'm an enraged ex. This person was merely a fantasy, but its true. Every feeling in it holds truth in it. And it's not supposed to rhyme. Please leave a comment if you like it.
I wish I could tell you that you meant nothing to me.
And assure you I was already broken before I met you.
That I never expected you to love me.
And if you have to move on I understand.
                        BUT…
I have to be honest with you.
I’ve never loved someone so much.
And everyday I cry when I remember.
That it was all over before I could say how I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment