Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Join and leave comments below!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Falling Slowly

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was, and it wasn't meant to be." I guess the main point of this entry is just to let some bottled things out. The whole idea of my blog is to let things out when I need to, because I have habit of holding things in until I explode. So, I will not explode anytime soon. Sorry to anyone who may be disappointed. ;) Basically what's on my mind is the fact that I feel the absence of someone all around me. I don't really feel heart broken or anything, it's just that I feel like my life slowed down a little bit. It just seems like everything is in slow motion, and I'm basically watching my life halt. The homework load is still sufficiently keeping me busy and I feel like I'm crazy, but I don't mind it. And my family is still up and down and everywhere in the middle. My friendships are progressing and moving forward. I guess I'm letting this take a bigger toll on me than I planned it would. Maybe I am just crazy, but who knows. But on a plus side, my grades are soaring to an all time high and that feels great. Maybe this loss is just something that is distracting my thoughts when they aren't focussed on work. I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment