Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Join and leave comments below!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's Over...?

"Sometimes its lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead..." Well I started this entry last week and had no idea how to use it, but now is the time. In a couple of entries, I have mentioned a special someone in my life. And that person was a big part of my life for almost five months...but recently it went sour. And I'd be lying to say it didn't hurt at all, but I'd also be lying if I said that it hurt worse than anything i've ever felt. It feels more like the loss of a friend, rather than a significant other, and I don't know why. I mean, I guess I do know why...being in love solely with someone's personality is amazing, but cannot be the basis of a relationship. And seeing the person would be great as well, but it was fun while it lasted. Also, I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, but that doesn't mean I understand it, but I can learn from it. I guess I just don't understand what exactly happened between us because it happened so fast and was so confusing. But it's time for me to move on. It was my first sort of serious relationship, if you think of it that way. My friends think I can do better. But to be honest...I don't see that happening anyday soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment