Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Join and leave comments below!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bad News Strikes Again

"Get well soon!" I knew this whole contentment thing wouldn't last very long, but like everyone else, I had hope. Yesterday, I found out that my special someone is sick. Not just sick like with a cold, but sick with some disease. And the doctors don't even know what it is! That's so bogus! This person recently got out of the hospital due to this illness...and it was scary for us both, but just when we both thought all was getting better...this bomb hits us in the face. Turns out this person did get better, but it's all coming back. I'm sure this person is scared, but they spend all their time trying to calm me down, because this person is really important to me...and I'm scared too. So any prayers would be greatly appreciated. I'm not ready to lose this person, but with not knowing what happens next...I could be getting another blow to the chest. And I don't need another one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment