Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Join and leave comments below!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Inkling

Do you ever get the feeling that there is something right in front of you, and you don't seem to be able to see it? This happens to me very often. People tell me I'm naive a lot, but that isn't it. I feel like I live in my own little world, and I refuse to let in disturbances. So when things pop up that I'm not familiar with, I have the tendancy to ignore them, or even shy away from them. Because if you personally know me, I am one of the most shy girls you will ever meet. And that causes some problems in my life, but I know just by the slightest inkling, that I will overcome it someday. That being said, I am working on it, but everything that needs work, must be worked on inch by inch.

2 comments:

  1. I know you will overcome your timidness. It'll take time, but you will get there! I've always believe in you! I'm just happy that you don't have to be shy with me :) oh, and that place you say you live in? I thougth that was Holly wood. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I didn't want to say that, but yes it is Holly wood and everybody knows me there. I am the prez! And I am trying to work out the shyness, it's just that some things are harder than others.

    ReplyDelete