Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Join and leave comments below!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Contentment

"Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are, and when you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you." Do you ever get the feeling that everything is all good for once? That your life is calm, cool, and collected. I've never fully experienced this feeling, but I am now. My life has finally reached a high point, and a point of contentment. My family appears to be calm. You see... my family is always hectic, with the coming and going, and the tension, but they have finally calmed down a bit. My special someone is amazing, as always. Getting better from an illness that the doctors still can't pin down. I'm not too happy about that, but I'm just happy to know he's better. My mind is at ease. If you know me, my head goes through about nine billion thoughts at once. Always trying to figure out what my next move is, but right now, I'm at peace of mind. My life is getting easier, and more exciting. And that is something that I couldn't be happier about. I start school next week, and dance as well...and I am ecstatic! Happy to see all my friends, and happy to be back where my days don't all mush together. Let's just say...I could really get use to this feeling if it wants to stay around longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment