Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Join and leave comments below!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Here Goes Nothing

"I guess I'm ready now to start. I'm gonna start all over." Well it's time. School begins tomorrow and I am super psyched with a little bit of nervousness. I don't really know a lot of kids in my classes, I am not sure where the child developement class room is at, and my locker is at the end of the abyss. Ha figuratively speaking. I have all the supplies I should need, got new clothes, printed out a schedule, and even prepared myself mentally. I am just not to thrilled to be the new girl all over again at this school. Yes I do know some people...but not nearly enough. But I guess it starts all over again. And for any readers that like my blog...I'm gonna post a short story on here later today...so stay tuned in!

No comments:

Post a Comment