Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Join and leave comments below!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Everything Happens for a Reason

Meeting someone new is always fun, and as you get to know them...you can't help but get excited. Excited to have them in your life, and excited to have a new person interested in your company. I am definately open to new things, especially when it means spending time with someone you like in a new way. My relationship with this person is gradually expanding, and it keeps me on the edge of my seat. Plus, I really care about them, but I can't help but wonder what will happen in the future. But I'll keep things optimistic.
After all, everything happens for a reason.

2 comments:

  1. I feel that way about Mitchell! I'm sure if you keep an optimistic view you and "that person" will work out for the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it will and that's what makes the risk worth it. But I also fear that I may be falling for said person. That makes me extremly nervous.

    ReplyDelete